Wednesday, December 19, 2007

IMAGINARY DIARIES OF A POP ARTIST: NEWS

Dec 19 2007

Read something on the Internet and they were saying we're living in the age of junk news. What does that mean? I guess useful news is when they 're telling us Britney is pregnant and junk news when they're telling us Britney's sister is pregnant. Or is it the other way around? That's great. I mean it gives women something to talk about when they're having their nails done. Some kid at the office asked me what I thought about Forbes making a list of the most influential babies in Hollywood. I don't know. I just want to be on the richest dead celebrities list when I'm gone. Before I wanted to be come back as a big diamant on Elizabeth Taylor's finger but not I changed my mind since she's not moving around much. I want to come back as a Dolce & Gabbana underwear on some 19 year old male model on the runway. Or a little pet in Paris Hilton's handbag. That would be really glamorous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter