Monday, November 12, 2007

IMAGINARY DIARIES OF A POP ARTIST: THE NEXT BIG ARTIST

Oct 17 2007

Gee, so many people are saying that Jeff Koons and Damien Hirst are not going to last. They say their work won't stand the test of time. But I mean they're saying that about me since 40 years now so I don't really know what it means. But I guess people are right when they say the next big artist won't work factory style and will just hate being a public celebrity. I mean Pop Art became big because Roy, Bob, Jasper and me were the total opposite of what was going on at the time with Abstract Expressionism. Oh I just hated that so much. So I guess the next big artist will be totally fed up with me, Koons and Hirst. (laughs). That's great. Perez Hilton came to the office and I took some good pics for his portrait. He changed his hair color once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter