Saturday, November 17, 2007

IMAGINARY DIARIES OF A POP ARTIST: BABY NEWS!

Nov 17 2007

Gee, I don't understand why everybody says gossip magazines are all about sex. They're are all about who's dating who and baby news. That's great. I guess we really live in a teenage girl culture now. A kid at the office told me that a 30 year old gay man and a 12 year old girl really think alike. I don't know. Does it mean it's good for the 30 year old gay man or the 12 year old girl? Now stars are really smarter. They sell their baby pictures before the paparazzi took some pictures of their own. But I don't understand why they're not doing even better. I mean they could sell pictures of their baby in the wombs. And then they would go on some talk show and say: I just sold some pictures of my developing fetus and everybody would applaud. Or they would go to some stores with hand signed pics of their six weeks old fetus and they're would be riots of women in Detroit and Cleveland trying to be the first to buy them. That would be a great american invention. Went to the office. Worked on my new Hollywood stars favorite exotic animals serie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter