Friday, April 20, 2007

PHILOSOPHY BOOK FOR THE 21 ST CENTURY

Everybody says it's more and more difficult to be happy for a long period of time. But I mean isn't just because of human nature? Just because of time? Every year people are complaining. «Oh no, I'm older again! Time goes so fast, I don't have time to do anything.» But then every day they actually complain about time not passing fast enough. The bus doesn't arrive fast enough, I'm not back home fast enough, etc. I mean maybe people should be better off if they were just forgetting about that whole happiness thing. But then nobody would buy anything so I guess we really need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter